Tuesday 18 March 2014

Tango Passion and Chai Tea

NOTW 5

As I sip on my homemade 'cuppa' Chai Tea I thought I'd upload my Shellac nails no.5 and continue with my productive day.  Nothing too exciting was to happen the week of 'Tango Passion' so I wasn't really painting my nails for a special occasion but after treating myself to "Tango Passion" from the new "Paradise" collection I thought why not try something new and obviously I had to use my new colour.  I had some nail foils lying in my kit box I got in a free goody bag at one of the CND seminars and thought I would take a bash at using one.
"Tango Passion" is a beautiful, rich purple berry colour with a hint of sparkle. I absolutely love it, it has got to be up there in my top 10 maybe even 5. After applying 2 coat of the colour I then started to play around with the foil which had a petrol effect, silver with blue,green and pale pinks mixing together. Basically all I applied the foil by scrunching foil in my fingers and stippled it over my nails, some with with more foil to the others. It's such a great and easy way to get effective nails and with no mess. I wanted to use one of new glitters I got for crimbo so I brushed some "Fairy Dust" over one of my pinkies to see how it looks. All in all I am actually lovin' how the foil has come out and I will definitely be using again, I might even treat myself to some more funkier ones...OoOOo choices choices. 
Have you tried Chai Tea...mmm yum
sorry this was the only image I got as I am rubbish at remembering but I am getting much better at taking pics thanks to 'vscocam'

So until next time. Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and support, please check back as I try to reply to everyone. love Claire ♥